Home » » Post 136

Post 136

Adult fun - sexy images, humor, funny, jokes, video, GIFs and more.



I'll listen to what she's listening to.






Things that are sexy
Cosplay









Nice, flat tummy too.







----------
Joke time


A man approached a very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and said, “I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?”
The woman looked puzzled. “Why talk to me?” she asked.
“Because every time I talk to a woman with big tits like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere!”
----------

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Lesbian babe pleases mistress - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger