Home » , » Bothered

Bothered

We were lying in bed last night, naked, my cheek resting on Husband's stomach. He was pushing my head down now and then, to indicate to me where he wanted it to go; but while his wishes were obvious, I was resisting...because that's what I often do.
Predator and prey, baby. Push and pull. It's how we play the game.

He was not yet at the point where he would force me, but the moment was coming. We both knew it, but I was enjoying the lull that always comes before.
"If I were to tell you I never want to give you another blowjob again," I asked him, "would you be okay with that?"
"Of course," he said. "I'd be fine with that."

Now, Husband is a pretty cool cucumber. He knows how to keep his emotions in check, how to rise above the turmoil that often rules my actions. He knows how to stay calm and collected, to maintain the advantage. Still, I was very surprised by his nonchalant answer.
"Really?" I asked. "Why?"
"Because I love you," he said. "And if you never want to give me another blowjob, that would be okay with me."
"Really," I murmured, irritated. "You wouldn't be bothered."
"No."
"I should put this to the test See how long it would take you to admit you're bothered."
His head jerked up. "Wait, what?"
"What do you care?" I said, lifting my own head to look at him. "You just said you'd be totally okay with never getting another blowjob again."
"That doesn't mean I want to start now," he said. He started pushing my head down to his cock in earnest.
"No no," I said. "If you're not bothered by never getting another blowjob from me ever again, why should I bother?"
I pulled while he pushed, he opened my mouth and I bit his finger, he spanked my ass and I scurried away...but in the end, he did get my face over his cock, and I did give him a blowjob.

After it was over, I asked him, "Why did you say you'd be okay with me never giving you another blowjob?"
"My first reaction was to act cool about it," he said with a sigh. "I think I miscalculated."
"Yes," I said. "You did."
"It seemed like you were upset by my answer though. Were you?"
"Yes, I was. I put a lot of work into my blowjobs you know. How would you like it if you worked hard to make me happy with something, and then I took on this attitude like 'oh, I don't care about this, I could take it or leave it.' You wouldn't like it either."
"Well then," he said, "let me clarify: I would be very bothered if you never gave me another blowjob. But that's never going to happen, because you're going to keep giving me blowjobs whenever I want."
"Thank you," I said. "And damn straight."


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Lesbian babe pleases mistress - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger