Home » , , » Motivation is everything, I guess

Motivation is everything, I guess

Husband came home yesterday in a good mood. Thursdays are generally slow days, but yesterday was particularly sedate.

"R's girlfriend was in the office today," he told me. "She hung around for a few hours. She borrowed a desk to get some work done."
"That's nice," I said.
He looked away and smiled. "R and she kept making smoochie-smoochie with each other," he said.
"What?" I said, shocked. "They were kissing in the office?"
"No, not really kissing," he said. "But you know, telling each other 'I love you,' kissing each other on the cheek, that kind of thing. Sweet smoochie-smoochie stuff."
"Aw, that's cute."
He shrugged.
"If I visited your office, would you make sweet smoochie with me?" I asked.
"No," he said.
"Why not?" I asked, upset.
"Because I'd fuck you in the bathroom!" He said, smiling devilishly. "It's why I don't want you visiting my office at all."

Um…thank you?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Lesbian babe pleases mistress - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger